High School Equivalency Graduation

Congratulations On Your Accomplishment!

Adult Education High School Equivalency graduates are invited to celebrate their accomplishment at an ACC graduation ceremony.

Apply for Graduation

After you are issued your official GED® certificate, you will be automatically included in the next available graduation ceremony.

Complete the HSE graduation application to update your contact information.

You may be asked to provide proof of your GED® certificate if we cannot verify your information from your previous Adult Education class registration. Do not use the graduation form in Self Service.

Graduation Deadlines
Graduation Ceremony You must complete all of your GED® tests by…
December October 7
May March 24

Have questions or need help with the graduation application? Contact an Adult Education advisor.

Frequently Asked Questions

When is the ceremony?
ACC holds commencement ceremonies in May and December. There is no fee for graduation, but students must have a cap and gown for the ceremony.

Where can I purchase a cap and gown?
The ACC Bookstore sells graduation caps, gowns, and invitations. See the commencement webpage for important details. HSE students need a black tassel for the cap. ACC encourages graduates who do not wish to keep their regalia to donate it back to the college — it’s the “green” thing to do!  Donated regalia is made available to future graduates who would not otherwise be able to attend graduation.

Back to Top